Fruit – Milk – Eggs
- Choose recipes that use healthy ingredients.
- Learn how to prepare fresh and canned fruit in fruit bowls, fruit sauces, crisps, crumbles and cobblers using apples, rhubarb and peaches.
- Use milk and eggs to make a basic milk pudding, rice pudding and bread pudding.
- Use extenders to add nutrients, taste and texture to basic dessert.
- Learn to make homemade yogourt. It is less expensive than purchased varieties and a little jam added makes it into a fruit-bottom dessert.