One Video is Worth 10,000 WordsNow more than ever, we are looking for ways to do more with less and stretch our money.
- Shopping smart and cooking at home are the most economical ways to choose and eat healthy food.
- Fast food, costly processed foods with chemical additives, often high in too much fat, sugar and salt, and frozen prepared meals can be expensive and often nutritionally unbalanced.
- Eat healthy and save money by learning to cook and bake easy-to-prepare recipes demonstrated on video and in the accompanying learn-to-cook cookbook.
- The video and cookbook include information on healthy eating based on Canada's Food Guide, food shopping tips, food safety, and much more ...
Each set includes:
- 7 DVDs that provide 10+ hours of instructional demonstrations
- 350 page Reference/Recipe book
- Demonstrations and recipes for breakfasts, lunches, make-ahead meals, salads, desserts and baking
- Instruction prepared and presented by a certified home economics instructor
This DVD program is ideal for:
- Young people learning to cook and bake, and prepare meals and snacks
- Families and individuals living within a tight food budget, with limited equipment and little time for meal making
- Students away from home preparing their meals for the first time
- People who have cooked and baked for years may discover new tips and techniques and time saving methods
If you're one of the following, you can make use of this material
"...they will be a valuable reference and resource for food skills training and teaching."
- Simcoe County